- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
As the Security Officer, you will be working a 24/7 rotating shift and be responsible for Observing and reporting safety, quality, environmental incidents.
- Incident management and reporting
- Monitor and report Fire alarms and other alarms at Site level
- Managing emergency calls(24X7)
- Understanding of Fire Panel System, EWIS System
- Managing & Operating Access control System
- Operate security equipment like man down alarm, Radio Sets, phone, logbooks
- Manage daily log event
- Overseeing Gatehouse Security operations
- Drive the business safety agenda, striving for Zero Accident Mindset (Target Zero)
- Certificate II or III in Security operations is preferred
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience in Manufacturing Industry
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in a calm, timely and professional manner
- Excellent communication and ability to manage a variety of stakeholders
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent