CXC Team Coach
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
CUB is looking to hire a highly motivated, best in class Team Coach to join our Customer Experience Centre (CXC) and lead a team of Customer Experience Specialist. You will be responsible for their performance by driving their First Call resolution results and holding the team to account on their KPIs and targets.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Drive a strong and consistent focus on people with significant contribution to talent discussions, CX capability, performance against targets and culture.
- Coach and challenge the team to raise the bar in areas of First Call Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, Call adherence, Call quality, Call flow and process improvement.
- Have rostered time on inbound service calls for a minimum of two days per week.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring:
- Proven experience in leading an CX or Sales team
- Motivated and driven by delivering results and developing a high performance team.
- Not afraid to push the envelope and challenge
- An advocate for change and willingness to try new ways of working
- Previous exposure to Salesforce & SAP
- Big team player that wants to pitch in and help others
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent