Mail Room Administrator (12 month fixed term contract)
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and friendly Property Services Coordinator team in Southbank. You will be responsible for supporting the business in all areas related to mail room and property services while providing outstanding customer service to your internal and external stakeholders.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing mail/couriers are tracked, responded and communicated to relevant staff within timelines
- Coordinating the loading dock activities in line with Southbank Freshwater Place loading dock team
- Managing the orders, restocking and placement of daily consumables and stationary
- Managing our state of the art bar by restocking the stock, managing any requests for usage and coordinating the activity
- Ensuring that suppliers related to Southbank are paid
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring your bubbly and proactive personality with the ability to prioritise workload and multi-task while working within tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in Mailroom and Facilities management or coordination
- Knowledge or exposure to SAP for purchase orders and invoicing purposes
- Sense of accountability - taking ownership of tasks and services provided, regardless of a positive or negative outcome
- Customer service is always front of mind
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to deliver deadline
This role involves frequent heavy lifting therefore would require the successful candidate to undergo a medical clearance check.
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
By the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now