Finance & Reporting Coordinator
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
As the Group Finance & Reporting Coordinator you will play a key role across CUB’s administration process. Supporting the Marketing Consumer Connections & Experiences team, you will be accountable for managing all administration aspects of budget tracking & reporting for the team.
You will be required to deliver financial updates to the ConEx Leadership team regularly and will play a key role in the development of best practice processes within the team.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Processing and administration of media and partnership bookings, including timely and accurate processing of payments
- Management of month-end activities such as receipting brand activity and resolution of issues with the finance team.
- Delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to the ConEx leadership team.
- Coordination and phasing of budgets with support provided to the Project teams for budget forecasting.
- Development of a Value Tracking process for projects across the ConEx team and management of the media agency reporting calendar.
- Investigating, researching and resolving issues or concerns pertaining to payments to suppliers / 3rd party providers.
You are a motivated and adaptable person with a strong eye for detail. Not afraid to question the status quo, you have a passion for continuous improvement and can deliver efficiencies in administration.
You bring an understanding of finance gained from completion of a degree (commerce or finance) or relevant experience in a complex administrative environment and can confidently manage priorities to ensure business deliverables are met.
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. By the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now