Project Manager - Marketing
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
As the Project Manager - Marketing, you will be responsible for the delivery of core projects from the CUBHOUSE team to our CUB brand portfolio. You will focus on developing clear, strategic frameworks to execute projects with internal and external stakeholders end to end.
The role's core scope will be focused on stakeholder management and project delivery across our key streams of capability (Content, Planning, Media, Partnerships and Insights) to drive key initiatives for brand growth.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Overseeing and driving forward CUB's digital agenda; including projects to deliver channel plans, event activations, through to the line campaigns, and digital media campaigns.
- Managing the brand briefing and scoping process to capture project deliverables including timelines, costs, delivery requirements and potential roadblocks or risks.
- Identifying capability and coordinating resources across Content, Planning, Media, Partnerships and Insights to deliver projects in scope and on time.
- Using the agile methodology to deliver project progress reports to the internal business and CUBHOUSE leadership team.
- Leading the sprint retrospective, pulling together retrospective documents and sharing learnings on the workflow process to help improve our capacity management and output week to week.
- Ensure learnings and recommendations for improvement are relayed to all relevant stakeholders during and post project delivery.
You are an extremely organised, and detailed oriented person with a level head and collaborative approach to work. With 3-5 years’ experience in a digital/media or marketing environment, you have an understanding of digital marketing strategies and have developed the strategic mindset to identify long term opportunities for improvement and growth.
You are a solutions focused individual with demonstrated ability to think outside the square and forge strong relationships to deliver results. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are seeking an opportunity make an impact in a role that continuously challenges you.
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser. We believe our greatest strength is our people and recruit those who can be better than ourselves.
Bringing together tech, data and creative specialists, CUBHOUSE is CUB’s in-house team collaborating with Australia’s largest beverage brands to deliver outstanding consumer interactions, grounded in a deep understanding of the consumer journey.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now