Associate Director Solutions Architect
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
As the Solutions Architect, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the strategic direction and technical governance for the company. You will play a key role in defining the lifecycle of Solutions projects, supporting multiple teams to deliver effective business outcomes.
Your scope of responsibility will cover large projects and BAU activity across Solutions design and Governance, integration and automation as well as support in driving our Digital and Analytics roadmap.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Work with functional and business SME’s to develop and implement technical solutions that deliver effective outcomes.
- In conjunction with Enterprise Architecture and application owners, understand key business priorities and assist in defining the future road map for success.
- Support RPA initiatives, validating the scope and proposing solutions.
- Working with SI / Vendor / Dev partners to develop solutions, understand impact of change and ensure consistency in process.
- Provide expert guidance on the modifications to existing solutions ensuring all solutions integrate with the current application architecture.
You are a highly skilled and adaptable individual with a comprehensive understanding of technical design, complex data integration and the application landscape. With 10+ years’ experience in integration delivery and/or architectural roles, you have developed the strategic mindset to identify long term opportunities for improvement and growth and are not afraid to question the status quo.
Your strong clear communication and presentation skills will enable partnering with Business and Functional users, and various SI partners to deliver outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or relevant experience in field.
- 10+ years working in integration delivery and/ or architecture roles
- Proven Technical development skills in SAP using BAPI and Idocs including integration experience with SAP PI / PO / CPI and dealing with security, data privacy and governance. S4Hana is advantageous.
- Experience with Cloud and design
- Digital experience with implementation / management of an API gateway.
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now