Head of Production
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
We're looking for a creative, talented and energetic individual to join the CUBHOUSE team as our Head of Production. Reporting to the Head of Creative & Content, your mission...to deliver high quality messages from our amazing brands to our loved consumers. You will execute the creative vision for our brands, set the standards for quality and lead a team of production runners, video producers and editors to bring it to life.
Key accountabilities include:
- Creating content across a range of platforms to be supported by media and performance driven advertising.
- Overseeing all and managing all production requests and setting the priorities for your team.
- Liaising with brand teams to develop scope for shoots including timeline development and post production activities.
- Coordinating logistics and resource allocation for all commercial, studio and on location shoots
- Management of project and operational finances ensuring all projects come in within budget and are completed to the CUB quality standards.
- Manage and mentor a team of producers, including holding daily stand ups to monitor progress, set priorities and develop capability.
Who you are
You are a pro-active and resourceful individual who believes that you can do more with less. With a strong focus on the consumer and delivery of results, you have demonstrated success in creating compelling and engaging content across multiple platforms that supports growth of a brand.
A natural leader, you have a strong sense of what it takes to motivate, inspire and maximise the talents of your teams. Your extensive experience in pitch work and ability to present with passion and influence will see you make your mark when driving the creative charter of CUB.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 5 + years of production in-house or with an agency
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in leading and developing a team.
- Experience working on 360/Digital campaigns and producing on both photo and video shoots.
- Experience in working in an Alcohol or Beverages market is advantageous.
Who we are
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser. We believe our greatest strength is our people and recruit those who can be better than ourselves.
Bringing together tech, data and creative specialists, CUBHOUSE is CUB’s in-house team collaborating with Australia’s largest beverage brands to deliver outstanding consumer interactions, grounded in a deep understanding of the consumer journey.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter, just a link to your portfolio of work!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now