- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
Your mission …to dive into CUB’s famous portfolio of brands and spark a creative fire within. Working within the CUBHOUSE team and reporting to the Head of Creative and Production, you will be supporting and executing campaigns and content requirements for a range of clients.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Develop creative concepts that drive tangible outcomes
- Actively seek and pitch for new business from current clients or prospective ones through creative ideas to help solve business problems.
- Uncover cultural trends and consumer insights from analytics, research and feedback to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement across brand profiles.
- Manage and coach a team of content managers and editors, including monitoring progress, setting strategic priorities and developing capability.
Who you are
You’re a creative thinker who prides themselves on staying ahead of the curve with cultural trends. You continually look to inspire your clients by using your extensive knowledge of market best practice to create game-changing ideas that will shape the future of marketing and communications. You are an ad nerd. You love watching commercials more than you love watching The Block.
You know how to work off an insight, understand the market and create a platform that will compel people to act.
Having cut your teeth in digital content creation for corporate clients, you are looking for a role that will allow you to make an impact, engage with marketing leading brands and continuously challenge you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 + years of production/agency or relevant freelance experience in creative production
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in leading and developing a team.
- Commercial Business or Marketing Degree is advantageous.
Who we are
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser. We believe our greatest strength is our people and recruit those who can be better than ourselves.
Bringing together tech, data and creative specialists, CUBHOUSE is CUB’s in-house team collaborating with Australia’s largest beverage brands to deliver outstanding consumer interactions, grounded in a deep understanding of the consumer journey.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter, just a link to your portfolio of work!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now