Video Editor (Motion Graphics)
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
We’re looking for a pro-active and collaborative Motion Graphics Editor to join the CUBHOUSE team. Reporting to the Head of Video, the Motion Graphics editor will be working in our post production unit to visualise our brand’s voice and personality through motion design. You will be working with some of the finest video talent in the country!
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Contribute to the creative direction of new product launches and planned marketing activities through concept sketches and storyboards.
- Design and edit video pieces that communicate product goals and concepts for posting on various social channels.
- Design motion graphics with mixed media such as illustration, photography and live footage.
- Support in the overflow of day to day video editing work (as required)
Who you are
You are passionate video editor with a ‘grit-like’ attitude who is looking to expand your career in motion design. With some practical experience behind you and a captivating reel, you’re someone who is not only highly creative, but also video savvy with the ability to produce content across multiple platforms. You demonstrate high attention to detail and an eye for pixel perfect creative design.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Advanced skills in all Adobe Premier Pro
- Skilled in Motion Graphics with Cinema4D a bonus
- Motion graphics qualification or relevant on the job experience is highly advantageous.
Who we are
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser. We believe our greatest strength is our people and recruit those who can be better than ourselves.
Bringing together tech, data and creative specialists, CUBHOUSE is CUB’s in-house team collaborating with Australia’s largest beverage brands to deliver outstanding consumer interactions, grounded in a deep understanding of the consumer journey.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter, just a link to your portfolio of work!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now