- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Metro
We are looking for a Laboratory Technologist to join the team at our Yatala brewery. You will be providing analytical chemistry and microbiological support to the broader Yatala team, this will involve the management and testing of beverages and in-process samples from across the brewery.
What you contribute
We are seeking an analytical specialist who is highly organised and has an immaculate eye for detail. Your accountabilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Sample preparation, testing and reporting of beverages and related in-process samples from CUB plants
- Ensuring equipment is operated, maintained and calibrated according to manufacturers and/or CUB methods at the correct frequencies
- Maintaining a safe & healthy work environment
- Developing and maintaining technical skills to facilitate coverage across the process during peak production periods
- Providing analytical troubleshooting and project support to the CUB production facilities
- Implementing and maintaining processes, standards, and systems for the chemical testing requirements of CUB
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- A tertiary qualification in Science, Chemistry or a related discipline
- Experience as an analytical chemist, laboratory technician or a similar role preferably within food & beverage
- Excellent analytical chemistry skills and knowledge
- High proficiency in chromatographic analytical instrumentation – HPLC and/or GC
- Knowledge of calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Practical working knowledge of HACCP, GLP, ISO9001
- Advanced computer skills and report writing capabilities.
- Strong organisational and communication skills,
- Good statistical understanding and the application of statistical tools in manufacturing /laboratory environments
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent