- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
CUB are on the hunt for a highly motivated, best in class Demand Planner to join our Logistics team based at Southbank office. You will be responsible for leading the demand planning process of designated business units, with the output being a robust forecast, consensus driven and rolling 18 month forecast.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Ownership of the statistical forecast baseline to ensure it is reflecting of current market and share trend
- A detailed and structured review of the total forecast with the Sales team through S&OP Process
- Work closely with Sales team to understand required changes while working collaboratively with Supply chain to execute the changes
- Review and validate launch forecasts and continually assess performance post launch to ensure that business can react to NPD performance
Success in this role looks like effectively rolling out forecasts while balancing the needs and priorities of the elected business units without compromising the quality of results and relationships.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- Strong Demand Planning or relevant FMCG experience
- Influencing skills to ensure effective utilisation and management of change within the business
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills as well as facilitation skills
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and strong analytical skills
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent