Logistics Site Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Regional
The Logistics Site Manager manages the operations of the Abbotsford plant warehouse in line with the company’s Supply and Logistics Strategy. You will be a highly effective people leader with demonstrated experience in developing high performance teams and driving a continuous improvement culture, within a unionised work environment, whilst ensuring that quality and service requirements are met.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Delivery of a strong safety culture, ensuring compliance with environmental, health & safety and COR requirements
- Management of all operational warehouse activities ensuring service and quality KPIs are met
- Accountability for managing the warehouse budget and delivering cost targets
- Responsibility for identifying and driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Play a lead role in the implementation of ABI’s Voyager Plant Optimisation (best practice) program within the warehouse
- Coaching and developing a high performance team and a continuous improvement culture in a highly unionised environment
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring…
- A strong logistics background, ideally within FMCG environment
- A tertiary qualification in supply chain, business, management or a related discipline will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a high performing team
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in P&L management
- Strong IR knowledge and a demonstrated ability to manage performance and conflict
- Good commercial acumen
- Passion for driving a safety culture
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent