Quality Complaints Coordinator
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and influencing Quality Complaints Coordinator to join the team in Southbank. You will be responsible for managing the consumer and customer complaint process, ensuring accuracy and integrity of complaint data, timeliness of resolution as well as legal and statutory compliance.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the business, in the areas of quality and food safety management systems
- Coordinate reviews, updates, publication and communication of CUB Zone Quality documentation
- Observing trends and alerting management to serious quality issues discovered via consumer complaints.
- Respond to consumer requests on brewing, packaging and health issues.
- Responsible for the duties required to maintain an accurate document control system
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. Customer service is your priority – you are clear with your communication and build strong relationships. You are highly analytical and is seen as ‘go-to’ person for Microsoft Excel, everyone comes to you to understand how to clean up data, identify trends and create dashboards. Familiarity with quality management systems such as Global Food Safety Initiatives (GFSI) is seen as an asset. You’re always looking to tackle challenges that can help you further develop.
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent