- Job Number:
- Work type:
- NSW Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, organised and practical Management Coordinator to join our Sales team in Sydney. You will be responsible for providing high quality and essential administrative support services to our Sales Directors.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Liaising and communicating with employees, clients and other external parties on behalf of the Sales Directors;
- Dynamic management of calendars and emails, ensuring that conflicts are efficiently resolved and incoming matters are prioritised and actioned appropriately;
- Coordination of all meetings, including attendee management, compilation of pre-read material, establishing agendas and action item follow-up;
- Organising and coordinating individual and group travel arrangements; and
- Purchase order and expense claim management, reconciliation and approval.
Success in this role looks like consistently adding value through the seamless coordination of critical administrative tasks to enable our Sales Directors to focus on the core business objectives.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- Proven team support experience in similar positions (Business Administration qualifications will be considered favourably);
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite and other technology applications;
- High attention to detail and exceptional organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Adaptability, resilience and the ability to prioritise and balance multiple tasks; and
- A passion for developing strong relationships to deliver exceptional administrative support
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent