Key Account Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- NSW Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, strategic and innovative Key Account Manager to join our On Premise Sales team in Sydney. You will be responsible for combining key customer relationship management with strategic account planning to deliver critical profit, volume and revenue targets for our business.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Building strong and profitable long-term relationships by partnering with key account groups to understand their core business drivers and requirements;
- Influencing and negotiating with our customers and internal stakeholders at all levels to deliver on account imperatives;
- Developing innovative and strategic long-term plans to drive outcomes that benefit both our business and our customers;
- Applying deep understanding of key success factors within the market and industry to deliver profitable outcomes; and
- Drawing on commercial acumen to shape and define strategies for your key accounts.
Success in this role looks like working collaboratively with our customers and internal stakeholders to develop and deliver strategic plans that drive outstanding and mutually beneficial outcomes.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- A tertiary qualification with a proven track record in key account management;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, with outstanding commercial acumen;
- A strategic mindset that can apply market and industry insights to develop opportunities for both our business and our customers;
- Able to combine exceptional leadership and relationship management skills to have impactful communication that is key in high level negotiations; and
- A passion for developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to influence decision making to achieve objectives
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent