National Account Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- NSW Metro
Carlton & United Breweries in Pyrmont are looking to hire a motivated and driven National Account Manager to manage the relationship with the BWS merchandise team. Reporting to the National Business Manager – BWS and working within the broader National Account team, this key role will have accountability for managing a key customer account in order to grow and nurture our brands within this key retailer.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Conducting promotional planning with the banner group
- Managing the relationship with the Merchandise (Buying Team) and Store Operations Team
- Monitoring business performance and reviewing activity
- Being the expert in all things Store and Field related for the BWS team
- Claims management
Success in this role looks like delivering financial targets, developing promotional programs and execution plans, managing the relationship with BWS and maximising all sales opportunities within the account.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring…
- Extensive experience within a customer relations management role
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or commerce
- A successful track record in commercial negotiations, with the ability to maintain key stakeholder relationships
- An analytical capability to identify insights and turn them into action
- An in-depth knowledge of the principles of category management
- A deep sense of accountability ownership and passion
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent