People Business Partner
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate People Partner to join our Supply People Team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Based in Southbank, VIC, you will be responsible for strong change management, enhancing engagement, driving the people strategy, uplifting talent, capability and performance though cyclical people activity, continuous improvement and new initiatives. In addition you will manage the people budget for your partnered functions within Supply (Central Supply, Logistics & Procurement).
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Partner with the leader and leadership team within partnered functions in Central Supply, Logistics and Procurement to bring about business results;
- build and maintain strong relationships with leaders in order to effectively influence and co-generate people solutions
- coach leaders and managers in order to continually uplift their skills on a range of people matters
- Manage and deliver high quality professional and valued HR services. Key areas of focus will be to work with partnered areas to;
- further improve engagement
- create strong talent pipelines through succession planning, developing and recruiting talent
- ensure well managed and effective application of the cyclical people processes and tools
- Lead and work on projects and initiatives to drive continuous improvement and implement world class people practices in order to enhance the employee experience
Success in this role looks like sustaining a culture of high performance and high engagement by ensuring that employee experience and business requirements are met.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring HR Business Partnering expertise that you have gained through relevant degree qualifications (preferably in HR, psychology or business) as well as extensive experience working as an HR Business Partner (ideally with supply functions). Your ability to prioritise and manage time effectively is second to none. With a strong desire for continuous improvement, you have a strategic and innovative mindset that can transform ideas to reality. You are as comfortable coaching and managing cases as you are with leading people and working on projects. You’re excited to join a supportive and successful team of self-starters, challengers and influencers – just like yourself!
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
By the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent