- Job Number:
- Work type:
- NSW Metro
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, passionate and influencing People Specialist to join our Commercial team in Pyrmont, Sydney. You will work across all areas of HR, including talent management, performance management, organisational development, learning and development, change management and employee engagement. Note while the role is based in Sydney, the role is required to travel to Brisbane occasionally.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Partner with the NSW & QLD Sales team to implement the people agenda and provide day to day people support;
- Embed AB-InBev’s world class People Cycle, ensuring the interests and needs of your client group are addressed, and;
- Sustain a culture of high performance and high engagement!
Success in this role looks like coaching and empowering your leaders to perform by leveraging their greatest asset – their people!
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- Experience working in an HR Advisory / Partnering role within a fast paced environment;
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving and the resilience to stay the course when faced with obstacles;
- Confidence when it comes to difficult conversations;
- Proven ability to work autonomously and make tough decisions on the go.
What we offer
Some of our perks include the ability to buy an additional six weeks lifestyle leave, a cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent