- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
- Marketing, Sales
CUB are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our Customer Marketing team here in Southbank. This is a 12 month fixed term contract where you will work on the biggest campaigns you see in the liquor industry! Think AFL, NRL and music festivals, just to name a few.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Providing graphic design resource to support the delivery of our shopper marketing programs, such as Integrated Marketing Campaigns, New Product launches & customer activations
- Design work including promotional packaging design, point of sale design, digital assets, selling
tools, customer proposals, staff training content and category development initiatives
- Developing and delivering a CUB consistent look and feel to our internal and external communications.
Success in this role looks like artistically interpreting the brief and using your creative side to bring it to life! We will provide you with an onsite MAC desktop and the software required to give you all the tools you need to get the job done.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will bring…
- Experience working in-house in the FMCG industry (preferably)
- A qualification in Graphic Design
- Strong packaging design and finished art capabilities
- Proven experience working on Trade Programs
- Tight timeline management, with experience using tracking software
- The ability to juggle numerous stakeholders, and manage differing opinions
- The skill of taking feedback in your stride and working collaboratively with teams
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent